Love to draw & not quite sure what to try first? Derwent Academy is here to help! We’ve put together a great range of affordable products to get you started; from classic colour & sketching pencils, to watercolour pencils & pan sets, and bold oil pastels & Sketch Pads. We even have a dedicated Derwent Academy website full of on-line Art Classes, projects to download & advice from the professionals! So go on reclaim your pencils & start drawing!
- Derwent Academy Sketching Pencils have a slim 6.9mm hexagonal graphite grey barrel with a long black gloss end dip
- The size of the pencil core varies depending on its hardness; It is 2.2mm for the harder degrees (2B – 5H) and 2.8mm for the softer degrees (3B - 6B)
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality graphite they are easy to sharpen and break resistant
- The hexagonal barrel makes the pencil easy to hold and control particularly for detailed drawings
- For ease of identification the degree is printed on the end of the barrel
Contains 6B-2H degrees, a ruler, pencil sharpener and a plastic eraser.