Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. They’re not as bright as Inktense so they’re ideal if you like to do more subtle paintings. Of course, you can use them dry and because they have such a soft texture you will find them easy to blend and layer. Watercolour is not permanent like Inktense, so once the colour is dry you can re-wet it and move it about again.
Lemon Cadmium, Gold, Straw Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Middle Chrome, Orange Chrome, Scarlet Lake, Deep Vermilion, Flesh Pink, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Crimson Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Ultramarine, Spectrum Blue, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Kingfisher Blue, Jade Green, Juniper Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Vandyke Brown, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Copper Beech, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal, Silver Grey and Chinese White.
- Can be used wet or dry allowing you to draw and paint with complete control.
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolour medium.
- Ideal for mixed media work.
- Full range of 72 colours available
- Beautiful light, mahogany finish, two tiered wooden box containing a special selection of 48 Watercolour Pencils from the extensive Derwent Watercolour range.
- Magnetic drawer backs ensure that the drawers do not fall out when turned on their side.