Paint by diamond (also known as diamond dot art) is an awesome new DIY craft involving the completion of beautiful designs, based on the same concept as mosaics and our paint-by-number kits. Paint by diamond uses diamond faceted resin dots, which produce a stunning shimmery effect.
1 x Lion Board 20 X 20cm
1 x Plastic Plate
1 x Diamond Pen
1 x Plastic Easel
1 x Glue square
10 x Bags of dots (different colours)
Instructions For Use:
1. Open the kit and take out the tools
2. Put suitable amount of glue on pen head
3. Put the diamonds colours you choose on the plate
4. Peel off corresponding protective film of corresponding colour from one part of the canvas, then use the pen head to press the top of the diamond and stick to the board.
5. Use a flathard thing like a book to press the diamond onto the board to make it stick firmly
Tip: In order to ensure the adhesive strength of canvas board, please rip the protective films one by one to keep the canvas board clean.