Paint by diamond (also known as diamond-dot painting) is an awesome new DIY craft involving the completion of beautiful designs, based on the same concept as mosaics and our paint-by-number kits. Paint by diamond uses diamond faceted resin dots, which produce a stunning shimmery effect.
1 x Wolf Note book
1 x Plastic Plate
1 x Diamond Pen
1 x Glue square
Bags of dots (different colours)
Instructions For Use:
1. Open the kit and take out the tools
2. Put suitable amount of glue on pen head
3. Put the diamonds colours you choose on the plate
4. Peel off corresponding protective film of corresponding colour from one part of the canvas, then use the pen head to press the top of the diamond and stick to the board.
5. Use a flathard thing like a book to press the diamond onto the board to make it stick firmly
Tip: In order to ensure the adhesive strength of canvas board, please rip the protective films one by one to keep the canvas board clean.